City Comforts at Affordable Rates in Iloilo
Prepare to feast on scrumptious dishes and indulge in complete relaxation at our boutique business hotel in Iloilo City. Harbor Town Hotel has made sure to address all your practical needs with thoughtful facilities and high quality service.
During your stay at our hotel in Iloilo City, please dial “0” for inquiries. Our staff will be more than happy to be of your assistance.
- Sanitizing amenities
- Free High Speed Internet (WiFi)
- Bar / lounge
- Airport transportation (with Fee)
- Conference facilities
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour security
- Restaurant and Cafe
- Breakfast available
- Secured parking
- Baggage storage
- Non-smoking hotel
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in / check-out
- Dry cleaning / Laundry and Ironing service
- •Harbor Town Cafe – Enjoy cold drinks, fresh brews, tasty snacks, Asian and Western cuisines, and all day breakfast from 6 AM to 10 PM with the view of the city’s cultural heritage sites at our cafe.
- •Wi-Fi Internet access – Hotel guests and restaurant patrons may get their log-in details at the front desk
- •Room service – Serves breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner from 7 AM to 10 PM
- •Laundry service – Open everyday from 8 AM to 5 PM
- •Safety deposit box – Located at the front desk and may be accessed any time of the day
- •Transportation assistance
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I bring extra guests when I check in?
Only the declared number of guests stated in their booking or reservation will be accommodated upon arrival at the Hotel. Any excess number of guests shall be accommodated based on room availability subject to applicable charges at the time of arrival.
How close is the hotel to malls and the airport in Iloilo City?
Harbor Town is located within lloilo City's historic Commercial Business District, about 30 to 40 minutes drive to or from the Iloilo International Airport. It is conveniently located near Malls in the area including Robinsons Mall, SM Delgado, The Atrium Mall, Gaisano Mall, Marymart Center, and City Square. It is also close to the sea port for inter island vessels notably those bound for Guimaras Island, a dive resort island, and Bacolod City, Capital of Negros Island.
Is the hotel near the city's famous spots and how easy is it to get to places from there?
Harbor Town Hotel is located within Iloilo City's historic Commercial Business District. The Building featured as an Icon of the Heritage Commercial Site is directly in front of the Hotel. There are more buildings that are considered Heritage Site near the area. The Hotel is just a 10 minute walk to the City Hall, a short walk to the Esplanade along the Iloilo River leading to the Iloilo Freedom Grandstand, an events site in Iloilo. Harbor Town Hotel is conveniently near the port for inter island vessels notably those bound for Guimaras Island, a dive and resort island, and Bacolod City, the Capital of Negros Island.
What food and drinks do you have at the hotel?
Harbor Town Cafe provides fresh brews of coffee, tasty snacks, cool drinks and frappes, local and international cuisines and an all day breakfast menu to choose from.